The following projects have been granted funding from the University of Gothenburg’s internal climate fund. The stated years refer to the years in which the respective projects are/were carried out.
- Digital Research Conferences: Developing Environmentally Sustainable Ways to Arrange International Conferences. Department of Journalism, Media and Communication (JMG).
- Towards Climate-Neutral Marine Research at the University of Gothenburg: Oceanographic Data via Satellite Link Instead of Diesel-Powered Ships. Department of Marine Sciences.
- Installing a Sun Tracker System on Medicinarberget Hill. Sahlgrenska Academy.
-LED Lighting in Greenhouses. Department of Biology and Environmental Sciences.
- New Environmentally Friendly Diesel for Research Vessel Nereus. The Sven Lovén Centre for Marine Infrastructure.
- Lunch Seminar Series on Climate Issues for Students and Staff at the Sahlgrenska Academy. Sahlgrenska Academy.
- Development of a Module on ‘Planetary Health – Climate Change’ for the Study Programmes at the Sahlgrenska Academy. The Sahlgrenska Academy.
- Electrically Assisted Cargo Bicycles, Academy of Design and Crafts/Valand Academy. Campus Service Vasa.
- HaSS Career – How Students Can Work with Sustainability in Their Future Careers. Handels Students for Sustainability (HaSS).
- Equipment for Live Online Broadcasting of Presentations and PhD Defence Events. Department of Applied Information Technology.
- HaSS Enviro Travel 2017 and HaSS Sustainability Fair. Handels Students for Sustainability (HaSS).
- Sustainable Food Consumption for Climate and Health – a Five-Part Seminar Series. Department of Food and Nutrition, and Sport Science.
- Lecture Series at Campus Haga – Open Lectures On Climate Issues. Haga Student Union.
- New Bicycles for Kristineberg’s Bicycle Pool. Sven Lovén Centre for Marine Infrastructure.
- Establishment of a Conference Room for Green Meetings at the University Library. University Library Office.
- Historical Wood Constructions are Sustainable! A study of energy efficiency of timber frame constructions. Department of Conservation, Faculty of Science.
- Forum for Interactive Climate-Smart Cooperation. Updating of technology for travel-free meetings for increased participation and reduced climate impact. Faculty of Science.
- HaSS Lounge Bite. Lecture series on current sustainability themes for students at the School of Business, Economics and Law. Handels Students for Sustainability.
- HaSS Change Agency. Workshops on project management, communication, entrepreneurship, marketing, leadership etc. with an aim to strengthen the practical ability and self-confidence of students as leaders of sustainability initiatives. Handels Students for Sustainability.
- Electric Bicycles. Purchasing of electric bicycles intended to replace car travel between the faculty’s departments. Faculty of Science.
- Dissemination of Research Results Concerning the Climate Impact of Dietary Changes According to Nordic Dietary Recommendations in a Randomised, Clinical Study at the University of Gothenburg. (The project was granted a portion of the requested amount.) Department of Internal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Sahlgrenska Academy.
- Autonomous Satellite Transmission Replaces Diesel-Powered Research Vessels in Antarctica. Development of technology and monitoring buoys that will enable remote collection of data from research projects in Antarctica. Department of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Science.
- The EuroEnviro2015 Catalysts of Change Student Symposium. Financial support for climate-smart travel for participants during symposium in May 2015. Handels Students for Sustainability, HaSS.
- Electric Car for Staff Transport. Co-funding of an electric car to replace the diesel-powered minibus used for staff transport. Sven Lovén Centre Kristineberg, Faculty of Science.
- Minimising Climate Impact of Chemicals Management. Assessment of opportunities to consider climate impacts of substitutions and method development for the use of chemicals. Core Facilities, Sahlgrenska Academy.
- Renewable-Energy-Powered Boat Engine. Purchase of electric boat engine. Sven Lovén Centre Tjärnö, Faculty of Science.
This page is printed from the following webpage:
Print date: 2017-04-23